View from the balcony of a holiday home on the Costa Rei with space for up to 10 holidaymakers.
Sardinia | With these holiday homes and apartments on Italy's island of dreams, you’ll have a direct view of the shimmering blue Mediterranean Sea. Best prospects for a successful holiday, right?
Per week from USD 297show 1,169 offers
An atraveo customer wrote: "High up on a mountain, with a beautiful view across the lake."3/12Delightful views
Lake Garda | The Lago di Garda is Italy’s largest lake. On its shores you feel the Mediterranean climate, the Alpine scenery provides for spectacular views – for example from the balcony of a holiday apartment.
Per week from USD 406show 754 offers
Historic villa dating from the 16th Century in Versilia.5/12That certain something
Italy | In the end it comes down to the furnishings if one feels comfortable. That applies to both your home and holiday. These holiday houses have a particularly fancy interior which gives them a unique flair for your vacation.
Per week from USD 646show 93 offers
Paradise in the Mediterranean Sea
Sardinia | Think of white sandy beaches that are framed by picturesque steep cliffs. The azure blue water surges gently towards the banks of the wide bays. Picturesque villages with old churches and shady squares. Do you like this vision? Then you should travel to Sardinia!
The Mediterranean island around 200 kilometres west off the Italian mainland is regarded as a holiday paradise. Whether at the many white sandy beaches which promise perfect bathing fun or in the mountainous heartland of the island with its beautiful landscapes and pretty villages you are guaranteed a memorable holiday. The most beautiful beaches of the island include those of the Costa Smeralda, the Costa Rei and the Costa Paradiso. Next to the beaches, the beautiful landscape and the sunny Mediterranean climate the leisure choice on Sardinia is also great: The main activities include amongst others diving, snorkelling, wind and kite surfing as well as climbing, hiking and mountain bike tours. Well worth seeing are also the various towns on the island such as Cagliari in the south of Sardinia, Sassari in the north and Olbia in the east. The island’s capital Cagliari impresses particularly with its harbour and old town situated on a hill offering breathtaking views towards the bay. Also worth a visit are the cathedral of Cagliari that combines several architectural styles and the botanical garden which is a real oasis of tranquillity amidst the city. Other exciting tourist attractions are the many limestone caves and grottos as well as the preserved structures of the Nuraghen culture who were indigenous to the island in pre-Christian times.
Especially popular for a holiday home vacation on Sardinia are according to atraveo customers the beach sections Costa Rei, Costa Paradiso as well as San Teodoro, Porto Corallo, Torre dei Corsari and Santa Teresa Gallura. Further information and suggestions for a holiday home vacation on Sardinia can be found at the holiday home selection for the island and in our blog. Read for example more on the great beaches of the island and about its cultural, scenic and culinary highlights.
This is how holiday rental owners described Aggius
show more bell towers and houses in the ancient town, and we can find it in the peculiar shapes of the Moon Valley crests. In this magic place it’s easy to find the main traces of the first settlements in this territory: the caves used during the Neolithic as habitations and burial or places of worship, the megalithic monuments of the nuragic age and little medieval churches. The old town centre is one of the most ancient in Gallura, last repository of century old traditions, in singing and dancing, in weaving and hand crafted making of cork, iron and granite. Aggius is the only one place in his territory to hand down uses and traditions untouched: the choral singing “a tasgja” of ancient choruses, housed and defined by Gabriele D’Annunzio “old as dawn”.
The art of weaving on old tambours is kept alive: skilled hands create charming carpets and tapestries with natural colors, prepared with herbal and berries.
From Aggius is possible to reach easily the most beautiful Sardiania’s beaches and carry out a large number of activities offered by the territory, among which a visit to the natural thermal baths, archeological and naturalistic routes, tennis courts, trekking and horse-riding; the discovery of charming typical markets; participation to cultural events, typical of the Sardinian tradition.
Here are 10 tips to explore an island that is almost a continent.
About what to see and to do in the Gallura region and in Aggius we are spoiled for choice . We offer you 10 tips that you can enjoy in all seasons.
1. Come and experience in Aggius the life of an authentic Sardinian village: drink water from fountains, tastes the typical whole grain bread with tasty meats and cheeses from sheep and goats accompanied by bitter of arbutus honey and a glass of fresh wine Vermentino .
2. Discover a different beach every day, explores (cycling or walking) the trails of Mount Limbara and the Valley of the Moon.
3. Cross uncontaminated Gallura Region from the mountains of Tempio Pausania to the sea of Palau with the old Green Train.
4. Excited in front of the Ancient Olive Trees: magnificent olive trees of more than 4,000 years old.
5. Immerse yourself in the religious traditions of our village participating in the processions of Holy Week and visit MEOC, the largest ethnographic museum of Sardinia and the Museum of Banditry and Legality, unique place in the whole island.
6. Enjoy dining at the restaurant Il Mosto in agreement with La Vignaredda and taste the "Soup of Gallura," delicious baked dish typical of Gallura.
7. If you love tasting new wines walk the Road of Vermentino di Gallura DOCG and enjoy guided tours in the most beautiful local wineries.
8. Visit Nuraghes: mysterious towers over 3500 years old, unique in the whole Mediterranean basin and perhaps connected with the mythical Atlantis.
9. If street markets are your passion on Tuesday jump to farmers market in Tempio for buying fine cheeses, meats and vegetables and on Thursday at the liveliest market in San Pantaleo, a picturesque village where you will find a great selection of clothes, fabrics, art objects and craft.
10. To be done definitely: a day on a sailboat navigating the extraordinary islands of La Maddalena Archipelago.
Discover the Gallura region and the province of Olbia and take a look at Spring - Summer Offers in La Vignaredda, charming vacation rental.
Property no. 859009
from USD 1,113for 1 week
Aggius, Sardinia (Olbia-Tempio Province)
Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons + 3 childrenApprox. 60 m², 2 bedrooms, pets not allowed, TV, sandy beach 20 kmThere are 5 further property types with 5 accommodations for this complex:
- from USD 589/week Room for 2 persons, approx. 18 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 861487 Preview
- from USD 683/week Holiday apartment for 2 persons, 1 bedroom, property no. 861485 Preview
- from USD 683/week Room for 2 persons, approx. 20 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 861099 Preview
- from USD 853/week Holiday apartment for 3 persons, approx. 45 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 861004 Preview
- from USD 936/week Holiday apartment for 3 persons, approx. 50 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 861095 Preview