Luxurious villa for 6 people in the Secret Valley near Akkaya1/5Private bathing pleasures
Turkey | You can spend your holiday completely undisturbed with your own pool. Here you will find extra-large pool houses with at least three bedrooms. Space and fun for the whole family.
Per week from USD 551show 105 offers
You can enjoy a direct view of the Bosporus and the Golden Horn from this apartment2/5City trip at the Bosporus
Istanbul | Istanbul is a unique city between two continents. Experience the metropolis between Europe and the Orient from a city apartment
Per week from USD 306show 117 offers
You can enjoy this view from your own terrace in the harbour of Valletta, the island’s capital.3/5Panorama for you
Malta | There are holiday homes with a view of the Mediterranean in the small island state. They are often even located in wholly idyllic surroundings such as in a bay or a picturesque island harbour.
Per week from USD 391show 55 offers
Pool villa for 8 people above Herceg Novi with the best panorama of the bay.4/5A fjord in the Mediterranean
Bay of Kotor | One of the world’s unique landscapes lies in the north of little Montenegro. Discover the beauty of nature with a holiday home!
Per week from USD 255show 343 offers
Holiday complex consisting of stone houses with beautiful apartments in the south of Cyprus5/5Holiday in a stone house
Cyprus | Holiday homes of natural stone not only lend your holiday accommodation a certain charm, but are also the ideal place to retreat if the summer heat gets too much.
Per week from USD 376show 29 offers
Holiday home in Turkey: Exquisite food and a traditional Turkish bath
Turkey | Historically a bridge between Europe and Asia, Turkey and its heterogeneous culture stand out for its combination of European, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and central Asian influences. A cultural potpourri that mixes the exotic and the familiar makes Turkey one of the best places for adventurous travelers and those seeking a holiday house off the beaten path.
A holiday home in Turkey: surround yourself with historic sites and open seas
Energetic, unique Istanbul, literally straddling the West and East, could be your ideal location to book a holiday rental in Turkey. With the Black Sea in the north and the Marmara Sea to the south, the city offers a mosaic of cultures and the relics of ancient civilizations. Families on vacation could rent a holiday apartment in, for instance, the historical Sultanahmet neighborhood, with its incredible architecture, important mosques, and buzzing Spice Market. Or try hip Galata, with its mix of charming, winding streets and hip boutiques and cafes.
Renting a holiday house or holiday apartment in Turkey's Mediterranean region is a great idea for both families and couples seeking a more relaxing holiday. Though cities in this region, like Antalya, Hatay, and Mersin, offer incomparable historical heritage, the area's most striking feature is its beautiful beaches. It is ideal for a holiday rental for vacationers looking to hike, swim, or practice other outdoor sports. Summers are typically dry and hot; however, the mild Mediterranean climate means that the weather is generally pleasant for visitors renting a holiday house during any season.
Experience adventures: see Cappadocia from the sky
Anatolia is a particularly famous region in Turkey and great for an unforgettable holiday rental. In central Anatolia lies the historical Cappadocia, home to many civilizations throughout the centuries and unrivaled in its unique volcanic landscape. One option to sightsee in Cappadocia? Take a hot air balloon ride at sunrise. Even those who are not fond of heights should appreciate the astonishing view. And it almost goes without saying that this locale is the perfect complement to a holiday home vacation.
The top rated resorts in the region of Istanbul
Property no. 870351
from USD 840for 1 week
Holiday apartment for max. 7 personsApprox. 125 m², 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, cable TV, Internet, WLAN, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, sea viewThere are 14 further property types with 14 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 565/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 70 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 893005 Preview
- from USD 470/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 895393 Preview
- from USD 481/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 55 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 895397 Preview
- from USD 755/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 45 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 895398 Preview
- from USD 520/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 45 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 965481 Preview
- from USD 297/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 35 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 965483 Preview
- from USD 555/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 75 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 990986 Preview
- from USD 526/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 60 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 895390 Preview
- from USD 526/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 70 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 895396 Preview
- from USD 515/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 45 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 895399 Preview
- from USD 639/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 45 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 895400 Preview
- from USD 650/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 70 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 895401 Preview
- from USD 760/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 90 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 965484 Preview
- from USD 526/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 100 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 916011 Preview