1/24Where the lemon trees bloom
Lake Garda | Citrus fruits bloom and flourish in the slopes around the largest lake in Italy from April on. Our tip for your spring holiday is to be there and enjoy this.
Per week from USD 268show 5,306 offers
Pool in a holiday resort at Lake Garda. Here you will find amongst other things an apartment for 4 people.2/24Fun for the entire family
Lake Garda | A vacation in a holiday park is particularly ideal for families. As parents you can lean back and relax whilst your kids are taken care of and are fully entertained.
Per week from USD 273show 3,208 offers
3/24Best holiday resort in Italy
Malcesine | Malcesine is a real gem at Lake Garda. It has been chosen as the best Italian holiday resort 2014 on the basis of the above average reviews submitted by you in the previous year.
Per week from USD 439show 85 offers
4/24Best holiday resort Italy
Riva del Garda | For good reason Riva del Garda was chosen as the best holiday resort in 2011: The original charm of the town and the spectacular mountain backdrop were convincing reasons.
Per week from USD 386show 138 offers
Lake Maggiore: You’ll find an apartment for up to three people in the bright house on the far left.5/24Living on the lakeshore
Italian lakes | Whether in an idyllic harbour, in a holiday park near the shore or even on your own private beach – you can spend your holiday here directly on the shores of Lake Garda, Lake Como, and co.
Per week from USD 369show 418 offers
Vacation in a holiday home at Lake Garda
Planning a holiday home vacation is not always easy, especially if you want to please the whole family, but in Lake Garda you can find fun for everyone. Located in northern Italy, Lake Garda is one of the biggest in the country and offers all kinds of activities on an outdoor holiday.
Water sports & hiking around Lake Garda
In summer, the region has many holiday homes which cater to aquatic sport lovers. Windsurfing and sailing are very popular in Lake Garda because the area has constant wind, perfect for this kind of sport. Book holiday apartments and homes along the lake's shores, where there is also a windsurfing centre which offers courses for people of all ages. Want to explore the mountains? There are several hiking trails and bike routes located near the holiday houses in Lake Garda. Holiday rentals located in the mountains near Lake Garda offer rest and relaxation in idyllic nature.
Cultural sights & Exploring Lake Garda with children
Looking for more quiet, cultural sightseeing? The surrounding region features several medieval villages, with Veronese and Venetian castles. Visit Palazzo Bettoni or Vittoriale degli Italiani for outstanding historical sights. Holiday apartments near these beautiful places are ideal for those who want to take in all the historical sights.
Another beautiful area where one can rent holiday houses is near Parco Natura Viva, a spectacular zoo park with car safaris. Kids will also love the cable cars which offer breathtaking views. Little gladiators will enjoy the well-preserved Roman Arena in Verona. To sum up, holiday houses in Lake Garda provide fun for the whole family. Holiday rentals offer a more leisurely way to travel, provide all the comfort of a home and perfect for getting to know this scenic region!
Property no. 482038
from USD 218for 1 week
Pieve di Tremosine, Lake Garda
Holiday apartment for max. 2 personsApprox. 40 m², 1 bedroom, pets are allowed (max. 1), satellite TV, beach approx. 7 kmThere are 3 further property types with 3 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 339/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 55 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 482041 Preview
- from USD 273/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 482039 Preview
- from USD 317/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 55 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 482040 Preview
Property no. 366560
from USD 339for 1 week
Tignale, Lake Garda
Studio for max. 4 personsApprox. 30 m², pets are allowed (on request), satellite TVThere are 3 further property types with 3 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 405/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 870721 Preview
- from USD 405/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 308718 Preview
- from USD 372/week Studio for max. 3 persons, approx. 35 m², property no. 366561 Preview
Property no. 366559
from USD 177for 1 week
Tignale, Lake Garda
Studio for max. 2 personsApprox. 25 m², pets are allowed (on request), satellite TV, beach approx. 8 kmThere are 4 further property types with 4 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 211/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 44 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 474327 Preview
- from USD 235/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 adults + 2 children, approx. 42 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 308716 Preview
- from USD 195/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 36 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 308714 Preview
- from USD 273/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 474328 Preview
Property no. 869301
from USD 615for 1 week
Tignale, Lake Garda
Holiday home for max. 6 personsApprox. 100 m², 2 bedrooms, pets are allowed (max. 2), satellite TV, washing machine, dishwasher, lake view