1/15The scent of lavender
Provence | The fields of the Provence are lit up with deep shades of violet and blue between mid-June and mid-August. A fresh scent of lavender is then laid over the landscape. Best time to travel, don’t you think?
Per week from USD 390show 4,790 offers
Luxurious villa for up to 10 people with an infinity pool and sea view near Golfe-Juan.
2/15Swim into the horizon
French Riviera | The low edge of the infinity pool makes it seem as though you can swim directly into the landscape.
Per week from USD 970show 36 offers
With a view of the Eifel Tower: Cosy apartment for two people in the 16th arrondissment.3/15You, me and the Eiffel Tower
Paris | After you have climbed up the Eiffel Tower during the day and an artist at Monmartre has drawn a portrait of you in the evening you can feel like a true Parisien in your holiday apartment.
Per week from USD 709show 152 offers
Holiday park near Saint-Raphael on the Côte d'Azur.4/15Take a carefree holiday
Southern France | Everyone can enjoy a holiday here to the fullest. Parents can relax while the little ones will find dozens of entertainment options.
Per week from USD 284show 2,621 offers
Residence with apartments for up to four people near Saint-Jean-de-Luz5/15Holiday with a sea view
French Atlantic coast | Holiday accommodation in the immediate vicinity of the water and with a direct view of the deep blue Atlantic. Spontaneously decide whether you want to experience the land, the sea or both.
Per week from USD 321show 371 offers
A holiday home in Midi-Pyrenees is a great way to see the countryside
A holiday home in Midi-Pyrenees is a great way to see the countryside of northern France. From the meandering Liane River to its bogland nature preserves and the chalk cliffs overlooking the English Channel, the landscape is diverse and beautiful. There are a number of cities and quaint towns around the countryside that make ideal destinations on any trip to the region. A holiday rental in Tarn, Aveyron or Gers is a great way to explore the Midi-Pyrenees while enjoying the comforts of home.
A holiday home in wine country
Travellers who book a holiday house and or rent a holiday apartment in the region should be sure to visit the vinyards of Champagne. France is a country known for its wine but the famous sparkling wine produced in Champagne is unique to the region. Tastings and tours are a great way to see how champagne is made, while also getting to sample several varieties. Épernay, a commune in the Marne department, is home to the Avenue de Champagne, a street lined with champagne makers. A holiday rental in the area is a great way to explore the region and its many attractions which include the city of Reims, the history of which predates he Roman conquest of Gaul. The city is full of historic buildings such as the medieval Cathederal of Notre-Dame de Reims, the Saint Remi Basillica and the Palace of Tau.
Enjoying the Northern France with at a holiday home in the Midi-Pyrenees
A holiday house or holiday apartment makes a great base from which to explore the Champagne-Ardenne region and the north of France. Nature lovers will want to visit the French Ardennes where the forests and mountains provide a great setting for hiking and the Meuse Valley which offers stunning panoramic views of the region. A holiday rental or holiday home is a great way visit some of the surrounding areas as well. Paris, in the neighbouring Ile de France region, is not too far away and Belgium is also within easy reach.
Property no. 847047
from USD 413for 1 week
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsApprox. 34 m², 1 bedroom, pets are allowed (max. 1), TV, washing machineThere are 4 further property types with 4 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 413/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 34 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 847046 Preview
- from USD 532/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 45 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 847048 Preview
- from USD 532/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 45 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 847049 Preview
- from USD 571/week Holiday apartment for max. 8 persons, approx. 47 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 881107 Preview
Property no. 268080
from USD 225for 1 week
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsApprox. 25 m², 1 bedroom, pets are allowed (max. 1), washing machine, dishwasher, saunaThere are 6 further property types with 6 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 208/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 25 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 268079 Preview
- from USD 256/week Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, approx. 30 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 268083 Preview
- from USD 256/week Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, approx. 30 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 268084 Preview
- from USD 288/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 40 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 268085 Preview
- from USD 288/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 40 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 268086 Preview
- from USD 296/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 25 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 268081 Preview