You can enjoy a direct view of the sea from the terrace of a holiday villa for eight people on Rhodes.1/9Wonderful views
Aegean | Holiday houses and apartments with direct sea view offer you the best views for your next vacation in Greece’s island world.
Per week from USD 354show 712 offers
Pool villa for up to 12 people on the north coast of Crete.2/9Unwind and relax
Greece | The beach is too full or too far away? These holiday houses all have an own pool and guarantee you an abundance of bathing fun.
Per week from USD 484show 1,022 offers
This holiday home on Sithonia lies directly by the sea and was awarded an average of 4.8 out of 5 possible points.3/9The best properties in Greece
We hereby present you with the best-rated holiday homes in Greece: On Crete, in Chalkidiki, on the Peloponnes or the islands in the Ionian Sea.
Per week from USD 298show 47 offers
Superbly furnished holiday home for up to ten people on the island of Sifnos.4/9White houses
Greece | A particular style of architecture has developed in Greece‘s island world. You‘ll find traditional whitewashed houses here – often adorned with characteristic blue door and window frames.
Per week from USD 413show 38 offers
You’ll find a beautiful holiday apartment above this little beach in Kiveri on the Peloponnese.5/9The beach in front of the doorstep
Greece | A vacation in Greece is always the best if the next beach is not too far away. Whether on one of the many islands or on the mainland these holiday houses are only 100 metres away from the sea.
Per week from USD 331show 614 offers
An atraveo customer wrote "This holiday home is beautiful." about this house for 5 people on Corfu.6/9Affordable quality
Greek | Great holiday for not much money? No problem. Here we offer you a selection of holiday apartments and houses that are not expensive and at the same time have been rated very good by other travellers.
Per week from USD 448show 4 offers
An infinity pool with a sea view awaits you at this villa for up to 8 people on Corfu.7/9Swim into the horizon
Greece | The low edge of the infinity pool makes it seem as though you can swim directly into the landscape.
Per week from USD 1,109show 26 offers
Holiday complex consisting of stone houses with beautiful apartments in the south of Cyprus8/9Holiday in a natural stone house
Cyprus | Holiday homes of natural stone not only lend your holiday accommodation a certain charm, but are also the ideal place to retreat if the summer heat gets too much.
Per week from USD 448show 29 offers
Book a Holiday Home Macedonia for a Memorable Vacation
Not to be confused with the Republic of Macedonia, the region of Macedonia lies in Northern Greece, and can be divided into Central Macedonia, East Macedonia, Western Thrace, and West Macedonia. It is home to indigenous Greek Macedonians who differ from the Slavic Macedonians from the Republic of Macedonia. Greek Macedonia offers discerning vacationers a slew of holiday rentals, holiday apartments, holiday houses, and holiday homes to rent and explore the history-filled area.
A Culture Like Few Others
Founded in 315 BC by Cassander of Macedon, the region's history spans nearly 2,300 years. The Greek Macedonians distinguish themselves culturally from the rest of the Greeks, and are deeply reverent of Alexander the Great. They speak a variant of Greek, and are proud of their dark blue and gold flag depicting the Vergina Sun. Central Macedonia is home to the second-largest city in Greece, Thessaloniki -- a transportation gateway to the rest of southeastern Europe. The entertainment scene here is second to none, and the Thessaloniki International Trade Fair and the Thessaloniki International Film Festival are highly-awaited events. The city impresses with its Paleochristian and Byzantine monuments, Sephardic Jewish structures, the White Tower and the Heptapyrgion Byzantine Fort. On a clear day, Mount Olympus can be seen miles across the gulf.
The Rest of the Region
Western Macedonia includes the city of Kastoria, best known for its trout fish, Byzantine and Ottoman-era domestic architecture, the Vigla-Pissoderi ski resort, and its fur clothing industry, particularly mink. The cultural city of Florina has a number of museums and art galleries. Western Macedonia's other landmarks include the ancient Macedonian Grave in Eordaia and the traditional village of Agios Germanos-Prespa. Central Macedonia happens to be Greece's most visited region, thanks to the fact that it's home to Thessaloniki, however, Edessa is not far behind with its ancient military lodgings, the Folklore Museum and the Monument for the Greek Resistance. Macedonia's holiday apartments, holiday houses, holiday homes and holiday rentals are choice options to book for a culturally rewarding vacation!
Property no. 924209
+ 17 morefrom USD 875for 1 week
Holiday apartment for max. 3 adults + 1 childApprox. 60 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 1), satellite TV, Complete WLAN coverage, beach approx. 300 m, sea approx. 100 m, communal swimming poolThere are a total of 4 accommodation units of this property type, all of which are identically furnished.There are 3 further property types with 14 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 479/week Studio for max. 2 persons, approx. 23 m², property no. 924210 (4 studios) Preview
- from USD 562/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 1 child, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 924211 (2 holiday apartments) Preview
- from USD 677/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 adults + 1 child, approx. 55 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 923750 (8 holiday apartments) Preview
Property no. 1003534
+ 8 morefrom USD 576for 1 week
Holiday apartment for max. 3 personsApprox. 35 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Internet, WLAN, non-smoking property, beach approx. 30 m, sea approx. 40 m, sea viewThere are 8 further property types with 8 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 741/week Holiday home for max. 1 adult + 2 children, approx. 35 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 224579 Preview
- from USD 587/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 38 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 311910 Preview
- from USD 814/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 36 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 224309 Preview
- from USD 696/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 35 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 910548 Preview
- from USD 920/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 38 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 224294 Preview
- from USD 531/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 36 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 224344 Preview
- from USD 524/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 30 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 910543 Preview
- from USD 755/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 35 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 223869 Preview
Property no. 1146267
+ 3 morefrom USD 454for 1 week
Holiday apartment for max. 5 personsApprox. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, TV, sandy beach approx. 230 m, sea approx. 250 m, sea/lake view, communal swimming poolThere are 3 further property types with 3 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 289/week Studio for max. 2 persons, approx. 20 m², property no. 1149996 Preview
- from USD 314/week Studio for max. 3 persons, approx. 25 m², property no. 1149994 Preview
- from USD 454/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 adults + 2 children, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1270612 Preview
Property no. 1016083
+ 2 morefrom USD 1,074for 1 week
Holiday apartment for max. 4 adults + 1 childApprox. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Internet, WLAN, washing machine, sandy beach approx. 100 m, sea view