Holiday home for max. 4 adults + 1 child on Tenerife1/18The best on the Canary Island
Canary Island | Here we'll show you the accommodation on the Canary Island, which has received the best reviews from our customers.
Per week from USD 342show 120 offers
Stylishly furnished apartment for four people in Barcelona.2/18Beauty comes from inside
Spain | It doesn’t always have to be the usual interior furnishings. Let yourself be surprised by the extraordinary. Here you will find holiday homes with a certain something.
Per week from USD 554show 39 offers
3/18The best properties in Spain
Pollença | Holidaymakers especially enjoy the beautiful beaches and colourful hustle and bustle on the promenade in the district of Port de Pollença, located by the sea.
Per week from USD 687show 385 offers
Extensively-equipped cave apartment for up to six people in Andalusia.5/18That’s a holiday home?
Spain | Whether it’s castles, caves, stately mansion houses or former windmills – if you’re searching for extraordinary holiday homes, you’ll find them here.
Per week from USD 493show 23 offers
Apartment in the historic quarter for up to six people6/18Experience Spain’s capital city
Madrid | Discover Spain’s midpoint around the Puerta del Sol and the Palacio Real with a city apartment in the heart of the royal capital.
Per week from USD 495show 63 offers
"Beautiful house" an atraveo customer wrote about this holiday house for 4 people in Catalonia.7/18Affordable quality
Spain | Great holiday for little money? No problem. Here we offer you a selection of holiday apartments and houses that are both cheap and have been rated very positively by other travellers.
Per week from USD 208show 69 offers
Apartment for six people in the heart of Barcelona.8/18More than just a city trip
Barcelona | Sagrada Familia, Museu Picasso and not forgetting the blue shimmering Mediterranean. Nowhere else are culture and the beach close next to each other than in the Catalan capital.
Per week from USD 612show 273 offers
Reviews from our customers
This is how holiday rental owners described San Agustin
show more del Inglés, it is also popular with locals at weekends.
Just about 670 m (approx. 0.4 miles) long, this beach, where the sand’s a little darker than on neighbouring beaches, has a gentle slope and is well protected against the waves, offering excellent conditions for snorkelling and diving. There are also some excellent seafood restaurants to be found on the accompanying promenade.
An oceanfull of beaches at a stone’s throw Gran Canaria is a miniature continent. An island close to Europe, with a wide range of beaches as diverse as the changing sceneries waiting to be discovered. Nearly 60 kilometres of beaches on 236 kilometres of coastline under a gentle sun that seems to have settled down here for good.
Gran Canaria boasts of its many different types of beaches, the magnet that has lured generations of travellers from all over the globe. Well-known and crowded, such as the long stretch of sand of Maspalomas, a huge line of yellow sand stretching from Playa del Inglés to the foot of the great Maspalomas lighthouse, after bordering a dune desert on the island’s southern coastline.
The south of the island has yet another long series of beaches. Quiet family ones such as San Agustín (as desbribed above), Amadores, and the small Puerto de Mogán. Or lively as the traditional tourist enclave of Puerto Rico, one of the spots with the best weather in the country.
The whole year spring
Gran Canaria | When you spend a vacation on the Canary Islands you are actually on holiday in Spain – from a geographical point you are actually more in Africa. After all the seven inhabited islands and several uninhabited ones are situated far away from the Spanish mainland and only around one hundred kilometres away off the coast of Morocco in the midst of the Atlantic. Thanks to this very special location the Canary Islands have their unique climate that guarantees pleasant temperatures throughout the year. During the summer the trade wind and the Azore high pressure ensure it does not get too hot whilst in the winter the close proximity to the equator and tropics provides for spring like temperatures. So there are always ideal conditions for a great beach and recreational vacation on the Canary Islands. You only have to make the difficult decision which island you are going to choose: atraveo offers you on Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura, La Gomera, El Hierro and La Palma a wide selection of more than 1,600 holiday apartments and houses. All islands impress with their volcanic origin and unique nature, offer splendid beaches, interesting towns and a good infrastructure each with an own airport and everyone has its own particular charm. Especially the small towns and villages are a good choice for a relaxing family vacation. Equally there is a lot of fun and entertainment on offer. How about for example an apartment in the lively Maspalomas on Gran Canaria or the colourful Puerto del Carmen on Lanzarote? When spending a vacation on the Canaries you should also plan in a couple of daytrips towards the inner part of the islands. The volcanic origin of the islands has created an impressive natural spectacle which is worth discovering. Particularly the steep towering volcanic massive on Gran Canaria and Tenerife or the volcanic active areas on Lanzarote should be high on your vacation agenda.
Property no. 765387
from USD 1,791for 1 week
San Agustin, Gran Canaria
Holiday home for max. 2 adults + 4 childrenApprox. 240 m², 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, pets not allowed, satellite TV, WLAN, washing machine, dishwasher, beach approx. 1 km, sea viewThere are 14 further property types with 14 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 1,903/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 220 m², 4 bedrooms, property no. 1016042 Preview
- from USD 1,045/week Holiday apartment for max. 1 adult + 3 children, approx. 60 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 950143 Preview
- from USD 1,306/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 85 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1015066 Preview
- from USD 1,455/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 6 children, approx. 100 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1211311 Preview
- from USD 1,455/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 adults + 3 children, approx. 140 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1222846 Preview
- from USD 1,828/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 155 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 930408 Preview
- from USD 1,306/week Holiday home for max. 1 adult + 3 children, approx. 85 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1176281 Preview
- from USD 1,045/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 2 children, approx. 74 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1214199 Preview
- from USD 1,045/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 60 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1215269 Preview
- from USD 1,306/week Holiday home for max. 3 adults + 3 children, 3 bedrooms, property no. 1222121 Preview
- from USD 1,045/week Studio for max. 2 adults + 2 children, approx. 55 m², property no. 1200695 Preview
- from USD 1,045/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 80 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 799469 Preview
- from USD 1,903/week Holiday home for max. 10 persons, 5 bedrooms, property no. 870279 Preview
- from USD 1,045/week Studio for max. 2 adults + 3 children, approx. 60 m², property no. 1211849 Preview
Property no. 901632
from USD 1,560for 1 week
San Agustin, Gran Canaria
Holiday home for max. 4 personsApprox. 150 m², 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Internet, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, water approx. 10 m, poolThere are 3 further property types with 3 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 1,971/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 150 m², 5 bedrooms, property no. 901633 Preview
- from USD 2,754/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 150 m², 5 bedrooms, property no. 901634 Preview
- from USD 3,517/week Holiday home for max. 10 persons, approx. 200 m², 5 bedrooms, property no. 901635 Preview