Experiencing sunny Tunisia by renting a holiday home
Choosing a holiday home in Tunisia is a great way to discover what this sunny country and its Mediterranean coastline have to offer. With a long history stretching from the Roman Empire to periods of French and Ottoman rule, this Northern African country has a rich and diverse culture that has much to offer. A holiday rental will give you the perfect base to explore Tunisia's varied and contrasting regions.
To enjoy some of the famous Mediterranean weather, a holiday rental in Tunis is best experienced during the summer months, when the days are sunny and long. The 9th century medina is one of the most loved destinations in the city and a popular place to in which to soak up the busy, colourful culture. A holiday house in the Ville Nouvelle (New Town) may have you feeling like you are somewhere in Paris thanks to Tunis' French influence.
A holiday home in Tunis provides easy access to Carthage, a city built in 814BC and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can rent a car or take the light rail train from the capital to the historic site. Once there you can visit the largest Roman baths outside Rome, as well as the President's Palace. To grasp the historical significance of the amphitheatre, book a guide for an in depth account of its history.
Situated in North Eastern Tunisia, a holiday rental in Hammamet provides the perfect destination for relaxation. Neighbouring Yasmin is a more modern, luxury experience, with a contemporary western feel. From your holiday house or holiday apartment in Hammamet you will be able to explore Nabeul and its popular Friday markets. Tunisia really does have it all from the cool, modern luxury of the West, to important archaeological sites which testify to a history of foreign influences. With a holiday home you can see it all, whether soaking up the atmosphere at the lively medina with a holiday apartment in Tunis, or enjoying the beaches with a holiday house in Hammamet.
Property no. 892991
from USD 422for 1 week
Sousse, Tunesian Mediterranean Coast (Gulf of Hammamet)
Holiday apartment for max. 1 adult + 1 childApprox. 35 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, washing machine, sandy beach approx. 50 m, sea/lake view, Mountain lodge, communal swimming pool
Property no. 1225696
from USD 223for 1 week
Port el Kantaoui, Tunesian Mediterranean Coast (Gulf of Hammamet)
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsApprox. 50 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, non-smoking property, sandy beach approx. 200 m, sea approx. 20 m, sea/lake view, communal swimming pool
Property no. 1183008
from USD 307for 1 week
Djerba Midun, Djerba
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsApprox. 100 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (on request), satellite TV, sandy beach approx. 600 mThere are 8 further property types with 8 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 363/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 100 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1177298 Preview
- from USD 239/week Studio for max. 2 persons, approx. 40 m², property no. 1210735 Preview
- from USD 310/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 100 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1184571 Preview
- from USD 322/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 120 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1210725 Preview
- from USD 284/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 65 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1210726 Preview
- from USD 310/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 100 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1210730 Preview
- from USD 329/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 100 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1210736 Preview
- from USD 1,614/week Holiday home for max. 10 persons, approx. 700 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1215186 Preview