Reception area of a historic apartment building in Ottakring, Vienna.1/15Discover the imperial city
Vienna | Visit the Hundertwasser House and the Sisi-Museum, drink Viennese Melange and indulge in a slice of Sachertorte: Book one of our city apartments in Vienna!
Per week from USD 439show 74 offers
2/15Best holiday resort in Austria
Mayrhofen | For the second time in a row, the holidaymakers’ reviews have made Mayrhofen in the beautiful Ziller Valley the best holiday resort in Austria. Read more in our blog!
Per week from USD 344show 235 offers
“With a superb view of the mountains” wrote one customer about this holiday home, which has obtained an average rating of 5 out of 5 possible points.3/15The best properties in Austria
A holiday against a picturesque mountain backdrop or a city trip to Vienna? You’ll find the right accommodation for your Austrian holiday among the top-rated holiday homes and apartments in Austria.
Per week from USD 370show 440 offers
Stylishly furnished holiday home for eight people in the Kitzbühel Alps.6/15Pleasant evenings
Austria | Let yourself round off the evening beside a crackling fire after an exciting day’s holiday.
Per week from USD 371show 1,697 offers
The “Friesenhof” farm lies near Sulzberg in the Bregenz Forest. It has a family-friendly holiday apartment which offers space for four people.7/15Holiday on a farm
Austria | This will be an unforgettable holiday: roll about in hay, observe animals, enjoy nature, and experience countless adventures. A holiday on a farm is especially ideal for families with children.
Per week from USD 301show 127 offers
8/15Vacation with your dog
Austria | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from USD 371show 4,443 offers
Vacation in a holiday home in Vienna and surrounding area
Vienna in Austria is a cultural and artistic capital of Europe. The mix of famous historical sites and modern flare make Vienna a vibrant city with plenty to explore. A vacation in a holiday home lets visitors explore this cultural capital with all the comforts of home. Whether visitors are looking for a chance to be immersed in Vienna's artistic scene or explore the history of the city holiday rentals make a convenient home base. Holiday houses in Vienna and the surrounding area are easy to book and rent along with property in Upper Austria and Lower Austria.
Exploring Vienna with holiday rentals
Vienna blends the modern and historic making it an exciting destination. Visitors with an interest in history will love exploring the medieval alleyways and landmarks. Visitors can spend the day at the Schonbrunn Palace and the Imperial Palace immersed in Vienna's proud history before returning to their holiday homes for a relaxing evening. Vienna is on the banks of the Danube and the combination of the winding alleys and imperial squares across the city can make a romantic evening stroll from holiday houses.
A fine arts vacation in Vienna with holiday homes
Vienna has long been a capital of the fine arts and those interested in music should be sure to see the homes of Mozart, Schubert, Beethoven and Strauss. Visitors can hear some of the finest orchestras and modern artists at venues across the city. The Museum of Fine Arts houses Vienna's most extensive art collection with pieces from Europe's masters. Cultural hotspots are scattered across the city and make easy day trips from holiday apartments. There are many holiday apartments and holiday houses across the city so visitors can pick the location that will fit best with their interests.
Reviews from our customers
Property no. 1210950
+ 5 morefrom USD 540for 1 week
Bezirk 15-Rudolfsheim-Fünfhaus, Vienna and surrounding area
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsApprox. 71 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (on request), satellite TV, Complete WLAN coverage, dishwasher, non-smoking propertyThere are 5 further property types with 5 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 399/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 45 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1145014 Preview
- from USD 399/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 45 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1145240 Preview
- from USD 452/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1144510 Preview
- from USD 452/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1144522 Preview
- from USD 559/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1144525 Preview
Property no. 645231
+ 8 morefrom USD 923for 1 week
Bezirk 3-Landstraße, Vienna and surrounding area
Holiday apartment for max. 5 personsApprox. 60 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, cable TV, Internet, WLAN, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, city apartmentThere are 8 further property types with 8 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 770/week Studio for max. 4 persons, approx. 35 m², property no. 915882 Preview
- from USD 770/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 33 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1189743 Preview
- from USD 847/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 35 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 918270 Preview
- from USD 923/week Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, approx. 70 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 641666 Preview
- from USD 923/week Studio for max. 4 persons, approx. 45 m², property no. 915879 Preview
- from USD 923/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 75 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1000339 Preview
- from USD 1,564/week Holiday apartment for max. 8 persons, approx. 130 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 918220 Preview
- from USD 1,564/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 80 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1000349 Preview