“With a superb view of the mountains” wrote one customer about this holiday home, which has obtained an average rating of 5 out of 5 possible points.1/12The best properties in Austria
A holiday against a picturesque mountain backdrop or a city trip to Vienna? You’ll find the right accommodation for your Austrian holiday among the top-rated holiday homes and apartments in Austria.
Per week from USD 440show 1,025 offers
Holiday home for max. 2 persons in Skiregion Zillertal2/12High up on the Alps
Austrian Alps | In these mountain huts far away from the hustle and bustle of city life you have a clear view of the Austrian Alpine panorama in the midst of nature.
Per week from USD 594show 600 offers
Idyllically-located holiday park in Styria.3/12Fun for the entire family
Austria | A vacation in a holiday park is particularly ideal for families. As parents you can lean back and relax whilst your kids are taken care of your hands and are fully entertained.
Per week from USD 415show 1,331 offers
Stylishly furnished holiday home for eight people in the Kitzbühel Alps.4/12Pleasant evenings
Austria | Let yourself round off the evening beside a crackling fire after an exciting day’s holiday.
Per week from USD 634show 1,627 offers
The “Friesenhof” farm lies near Sulzberg in the Bregenz Forest. It has a family-friendly holiday apartment which offers space for four people.5/12Holiday on a farm
Austria | This will be an unforgettable holiday: roll about in hay, observe animals, enjoy nature, and experience countless adventures. A holiday on a farm is especially ideal for families with children.
Per week from USD 347show 114 offers
6/12Vacation with your dog
Austria | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from USD 490show 3,833 offers
Holiday home for up to six people, located above Lake Ossiach.8/12The glittering world of the lakes
Austria | Here the summits of the Alps reflect on the blue water surface: Wörthersee, Wolfgangsee, Lake Neusiedl See or Lake Ossiach – Austria’s bathing paradises are always worth visiting.
Per week from USD 367show 420 offers
Rent a holiday home in the winter wonderland of Ski Amadé
Comprising a network of 28 scenic ski areas and towns, the Ski Amadé region of Austria is the second largest ski area in Europe. With 860 km of downhill slopes, 278 modern ski lifts and over 700 km of well marked cross country Nordic skiing trails, the region is a magnet for high profile visitors and international holidaymakers. Experience Austrian hospitality with a holiday rental, holiday home, holiday apartment or holiday house in Ski Amadé.
Ski and snow trails
Ski Amade's five main regions are the Salzburger Sportwelt, Dachstein Tauern, Gastein, the High King Mountain Ski Area and the Großarl Valley. The valley's many attractions include the Skikeriki, a giant snow igloo and the Ruhe-Platzln Snow Park and children's area. The Dachstein Glacier, located above the town of Ramsau am Dachstein, provides 360 degree views from an observation platform. There are many clearly laid out ski runs, freestyle and snowboarding parks throughout the region and equipment is easy to rent. The Salzburger Sportwelt has invested heavily in snow making equipment which guarantees that guests in nearby holiday houses and holiday rentals will get the most out of a skiing holiday in the area.
A number of scenes from The Sound of Music were filmed around the Salzburger Sportwelt region of Ski Amade and while winter sports are undoubtedly the region's biggest draw, there are plenty of other things to do. For a day of rejuvenation in thermal spring waters, head to the spa town of Bad Gastein situated at the northern rim of the Hohe Tauern National Park. The historic multi-story hotel buildings on the slopes are as fascinating as the region's pagan customs which have been assimilated into the Catholic tradition. The High King Mountain Ski Area, once the playground of the rich and famous, is just an hour's drive from the Austrian city of Salzburg. Book a holiday house in Ski Amadé today and enjoy some of Europe's finest winter sports.
Property no. 1319044
+ 5 morefrom USD 651for 1 week
Altenmarkt im Pongau, Amadé ski network
Holiday apartment for max. 6 personsApprox. 75 m², 2 bedrooms, pets are allowed (max. 1), cable TV, WLAN, dishwasher, sauna, pool, communal swimming poolThere are 5 further property types with 5 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 467/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 50 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1319041 Preview
- from USD 547/week Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1319042 Preview
- from USD 331/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 1 child, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1319040 Preview
- from USD 587/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 55 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1319043 Preview
- from USD 691/week Holiday apartment for max. 8 persons, approx. 100 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1319045 Preview
Property no. 1308113
+ 6 morefrom USD 942for 1 week
Schladming, Amadé ski network
Holiday home for max. 4 personsApprox. 105 m², 3 bedrooms, pets are allowed (max. 2), satellite TV, WLAN, dishwasher, non-smoking propertyThere are 6 further property types with 6 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 2,021/week Holiday home for max. 10 persons, approx. 149 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1308116 Preview
- from USD 1,302/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 112 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1430439 Preview
- from USD 1,622/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 112 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1430440 Preview
- from USD 1,782/week Holiday home for max. 7 persons, approx. 119 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1308115 Preview
- from USD 2,661/week Holiday home for max. 12 persons, approx. 181 m², 4 bedrooms, property no. 1308117 Preview
- from USD 1,302/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 105 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1308114 Preview