Current Travel Information
View from a holiday home for 8 people at the beach of Oostende.1/6Beach as far as the eye can see
Belgium | The Belgian coast runs from Koksijde to Knokke Heist. Fine North Sea sand and perfect infrastructure characterise the beaches of this small Benelux state. Bathing fun is also guaranteed.
Per week from USD 460show 194 offers
Tastefully-furnished holiday apartment for four people on a restored farm in Flanders.3/6The best properties in Belgium
Belgium offers countless opportunities for a great holiday - from the flat coastline to high up in the mountainous Ardennes. For this reason, we have put the top-rated holiday homes together for you.
Per week from USD 407show 62 offers
4/6Vacation with your dog
Belgium | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from USD 411show 1,347 offers
Rustic holiday house for up to 22 people in the Belgian Ardennes.5/6On holiday with a big group
Belgium | You will find in these generous holiday homes in Belgium lots of space for a great time with family and friends.
Per week from USD 1,074show 429 offers
At a holiday house for 4 people in a holiday park in Flanders.6/6Fun for the entire family
Belgium | Parents can relax and unwind whilst their children are taken of and entertained in a holiday park or holiday residence.
Per week from USD 654show 24 offers
This is how holiday rental owners described Antwerp
1. Vrijdagmarkt: For over four centuries, since 1547, Antwerpens and their admirers have flocked to Vrijdagmarkt every Friday (Vrijdagmarkt translates to Friday market) to auction off second-hand goods. From antique furniture and books to vintage ...
show more clothing and jewelry, Vrijdagmarkt has it all, every Friday morning, every week, for everyone.
2. Lijnwaadmarkt: Located in Antwerp's historic center, this weekly Saturday flea market is sure to offer chotchke-seeking tourists a rare, authentic find. Prices are little more expensive than at some other markets, but the one-of-a-kind wares available here are worth the extra Euros.
3. Sint-Jansvliet: Sint-Jansvliet has quite the personality. It's a basketball court most of the week but on Sundays from 9-5pm it transforms into a wonderful, beloved antique market that was from (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) called Kleine Tunnelplaats after the pedestrian tunnel that runs alongside it, but Antwerpens demanded the old name be revived, and so it was done.
(Vrijdagmarkt, back in the day.)
4. Vogelenmarkt: Sint-Jansvliet has some competition from 8am-1pm on Sunday, when the "bird market" spreads its wings to showcase flowers, fabrics, antiques, exotic birds and pets at Theaterplein Square in Oudevaartplaats.
5. Exotic International Market: Though it doesn't have as striking a name as Vogelenmarkt, this straight-forwardly named Saturday bazaar, also at Oudevaartplaats, features not only local, native Belgian products, but also spices, beads, fabrics, cheeses, nuts and fishes from Turkey, Morocco and various far-flung lands.
6. Bio Market: The greenest of the green descend on Falconplein in the Red Light District to buy up the most eco-friendly products around at this weekly Sunday (8am-4pm) event.
NEXT TO BUILDING RESTAURANTS /SHOPS / NIGHT SHOPS/ VILLAS / PARC BRANT/EXPO CENTER /
VERY NICE VIEW FROM TO PARC BRANT
The Bathroom is fitted with everything for your daily needs. There is ...
show more also a fully equipped Kitchen, with all the appliances for cook your favorite dishes. The big Living room is very comfy, with sofas and an unique decoration.
YOU ALSO CAN GET A TAXY WITH US FOR A VERY GOOD PRICE