Mondays to Fridays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. , Saturdays 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. (CET)
Current Travel Information
View from a holiday home for 8 people at the beach of Oostende.1/6Beach as far as the eye can see
Belgium | The Belgian coast runs from Koksijde to Knokke Heist. Fine North Sea sand and perfect infrastructure characterise the beaches of this small Benelux state. Bathing fun is also guaranteed.
Per week from USD 384show 160 offers
Tastefully-furnished holiday apartment for four people on a restored farm in Flanders.3/6The best properties in Belgium
Belgium offers countless opportunities for a great holiday - from the flat coastline to high up in the mountainous Ardennes. For this reason, we have put the top-rated holiday homes together for you.
Per week from USD 461show 19 offers
4/6Vacation with your dog
Belgium | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from USD 356show 1,303 offers
Rustic holiday house for up to 22 people in the Belgian Ardennes.5/6On holiday with a big group
Belgium | You will find in these generous holiday homes in Belgium lots of space for a great time with family and friends.
Per week from USD 1,187show 446 offers
At a holiday house for 4 people in a holiday park in Flanders.6/6Fun for the entire family
Belgium | Parents can relax and unwind whilst their children are taken of and entertained in a holiday park or holiday residence.
Per week from USD 350show 230 offers
Book a holiday home in the province of Antwerp
Steeped in romance, trade and history, the city and province of Antwerp in Belgium has long attracted visitors from all walks of life to its holiday homes, holiday houses, holiday apartments and holiday rentals. The perfect base from which to explore the rest of Belgium, Brussels, Ostend and Bruges are all easily accessible from the region.
Despite being ravaged by bombing in World War II, the Province of Antwerp retains its medieval charm as can be seen by the City of Diamond's imposing riverside fortress, cobbled streets and ancient cathedral. Antwerp's many attractions include the home of the Baroque painter, Paul Rubens, the Plantin Moretus Museum, dedicated to the history of the printing and book trade, and the 17th century Carolus Borromeus Church as well as the Old Market Square with its unique architectural layout and the Cathedral of Our Lady, which is one of the largest Gothic cathedrals in the region. More recent architectural landmarks include the city's central KBC tower, a unique Art Deco skyscraper built between 1929 and 1932 which dominates the skyline. Antwerp Zoo, which was founded in 1843, features an impressive collection of wildlife which is sure to appeal to animal lovers, as will the city park with its population of ducks and rabbits.
Cultural activities galore
In addition to being the world centre of the diamond trade, Antwerp is renown for its haute couture with designers such as Walter van Beirendonck and Dries van Noten calling the city home. Weekend open air markets offering regional delicacies are popular with locals and visitors alike. Dance festivals, theatre, circus and open air film screenings are a regular occurrences throughout the year. The Ghostly Nightime Tour provides an invitation to discover the darker side of the city's history, while a guided tour of the port of Antwerp provides an insight into one of the world's most important centres of international shipping. Rent a holiday house, holiday rental or holiday apartment in Antwerp to experience everything that this diverse and fascinating city has to offer.
Weelde, Flanders (Antwerp province)
Holiday home for max. 10 personsProperty no. 943796
+ 7 morefrom USD 1,561for 1 weekApprox. 165 m², 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, pets not allowed, digital TV, Wifi, washing machine, dishwasher, parking area, communal swimming poolThere are 7 further property types with 7 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 1,024/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 90 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1885461 Preview
- from USD 650/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 52 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 2128074 Preview
- from USD 2,212/week Holiday home for max. 9 persons, 4 bedrooms, property no. 2128491 Preview
- from USD 544/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 35 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 943795 Preview
- from USD 544/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 35 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 943793 Preview
- from USD 1,099/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 90 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1931829 Preview
- from USD 526/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 35 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 943794 Preview
Rauw, Flanders (Antwerp province)
Holiday home for max. 6 personsProperty no. 1843671
+ 7 morefrom USD 494for 1 weekApprox. 70 m², 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 2), TV, dishwasher, parking area, communal swimming poolThere are 7 further property types with 7 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 431/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 55 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1843663 Preview
- from USD 505/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 70 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1843670 Preview
- from USD 538/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 70 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1843665 Preview
- from USD 482/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 108 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1843667 Preview
- from USD 445/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1843664 Preview
- from USD 387/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 45 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1843669 Preview
- from USD 429/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 74 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1843666 Preview