Mondays to Fridays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. , Saturdays 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. (CET)
Current Travel Information
1/4Vacation with your dog
France | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from USD 371show 10,142 offers
2/4The scent of lavender
Provence | The fields of the Provence are lit up with deep shades of violet and blue between mid-June and mid-August. A fresh scent of lavender is then laid over the landscape. Best time to travel, don’t you think?
Per week from USD 407show 4,531 offers
This restored medieval church in Périgord is a holiday home for up to three people.3/4Surprisingly different
France | Have you ever lived in a chapel? In a circus caravan? Or what about a cave for your next France vacation? You can experience such extraordinary vacations with us?
Per week from USD 417show 36 offers
Holiday park in Normandy, located not far from the coast.4/4Take a carefree holiday
France | Everyone can enjoy a holiday here to the fullest. Parents can relax while the little ones will find dozens of entertainment options.
Per week from USD 318show 5,452 offers
Vacation in a holiday home in the French Alpine region
The French Alpine region has a diverse landscape with mountains in the northern region of the alps epitomised by Mont Blanc, the tallest peak in Europe which is covered with everlasting snow besides housing some of the popular ski resorts of the world namely Les Trois Vallées, Val d’Isère, La Plagne and Les Arcs. Snow lovers and nature enthusiasts should book a vacation in holiday homes, holiday houses or holiday rentals in the French Alpine region to experience exciting activities from world class skiing and mountain climbing to cycling and pleasant valley walks. Furthermore the wonderful French Alpine region offers cheeses like Tome des Bauges and Reblochon besides fabulous wines. There are also charming little villages like Grenoble with holiday apartments waiting to be explored by holidaymakers. The French Alpine region is categorised into the northern and southern alps with alpine towns like Annecy at the northern tip of Lac d’Annecy, Besançon to the south and the region of Franche-Comté to the north-west of Lake Geneva.
Ski, hike and walk in the French Alpine region
There are several national parks in the area which offer plenty of opportunities for day walks and more challenging treks besides countless routes for both amateur and world class climbers. The holiday houses in the French Alpine region offer world class skiing and snow parks for snowboarding. People can also go mountain biking in the Jura mountains. The Route des Grandes Alpes is a popular route for drivers, walkers and cyclists winding its way over alpine passses with panoramic views of the mountains along the route.
Best time to visit
Winter is the best time to rent holiday homes, holiday apartments and holiday rentals in the French Alpine region. The weather is generally unpredictable in the mountains. The Ski seasons lasts from December to April.
Val Claret, French Alps
Holiday apartment for max. 12 personsProperty no. 9810
+ 6 morefrom USD 2,327for 1 weekApprox. 90 m², 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, pets not allowed, TV, Internet, Wifi, washing machine, dishwasher, non-smoking property, parking areaThere are 6 further property types with 6 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 561/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 45 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 20572 Preview
- from USD 552/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 27 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 20570 Preview
- from USD 1,349/week Holiday apartment for max. 8 persons, approx. 63 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 41333 Preview
- from USD 397/week Holiday apartment for max. 3 persons, approx. 32 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 46738 Preview
- from USD 662/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 56956 Preview
- from USD 455/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 21 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1624835 Preview
Les Tines, French Alps
Holiday apartment for max. 5 personsProperty no. 1266321
+ 3 morefrom USD 634for 1 weekApprox. 40 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, Wifi, dishwasherThere are 3 further property types with 3 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 610/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 34 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1266320 Preview
- from USD 730/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 49 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1266322 Preview
- from USD 766/week Holiday apartment for max. 7 persons, approx. 56 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1305945 Preview