Private property with a stone house for eight people by the sea on the island of Krk.1/13Holiday with a sea view
Croatian Islands | These holiday homes are located on the islands off the Croatian coast and offer a direct view of the shimmering blue Adriatic. This just raises the question of which island is the right one.
Per week from USD 338show 11,211 offers
Lighthouse on the little island of Palagruža, far out in the Adriatic.2/13Be a lighthouse keeper
Croatia | Yes, you really can live here! Let your gaze sweep over the sea, keep a lookout for ships and feel like a real lighthouse keeper.
Per week from USD 7,192show 2 offers
Secluded holiday home on the island of Lošinj.3/13My own bathing bay
Croatian coast | No neighbours for far and wide - you will spend your holidays here like Robinson Crusoe. These holiday homes are secluded in the countryside and are also usually furnished in a very simple way.
Per week from USD 351show 239 offers
Living room of a stone house for six people that is located directly by the sea.4/13Walls that tell stories
Istria | Quaintly-old, freshly-renovated houses of natural stone on Croatia’s sunny peninsula not only provide a way to cool off from the summer heat, but lend your holiday a very special ambience.
Per week from USD 474show 330 offers
The bar in a particularly well-equipped holiday villa for up to ten people in Pula.5/13Holiday with pool
Croatia | The classic swimming pool isn’t, however, at the forefront here! Rather, a pool table is standard at these holiday homes.
Per week from USD 698show 686 offers
“We will definitely be back here!” declared one satisfied holidaymaker about this pool villa.6/13The best properties in Croatia
Croatia is a heavenly travel destination with over 5,000 kilometres of coastline and numerous large and small islands. You’ll find the holiday homes in the Balkan state with the best reviews here.
Per week from USD 309show 3,328 offers
"Super great holiday house" one atraveo customer wrote about this holiday house.7/13Unwind and relax
Croatia | The beach is too full or too far away? Or you just want to relax and unwind? These holiday houses all have an own pool.
Per week from USD 581show 6,961 offers
Vacation in a holiday home in Krk
An island of superlatives, Krk (pronounced “Kirk,” with a rolled “r”) is the northernmost and largest island in the Croatian Adriatic Coast. A picture postcard region with azure seascapes, virgin beaches and rural locales, it's an ideal getaway for couples, families and groups who are well-served by the numerous holiday apartments here. The gorgeous setting attracts travellers from throughout Europe, who flock to the holiday houses in Krk.
A Hotbed of History
This popular island in Croatia holds the distinction of being continuously inhabited and visited since the Neolithic Period. Its popularity persists as holiday homes continue to welcome a steady flow of visitors. Earthworks from the Iron and Bronze Age can be found in prehistoric settlements scattered across this island, which switched hands between the Romans, Venetians, Austrians, Italians and finally the Croatians, among other cultural groups. The tenth-century Kamplin Square still commands a tremendous respect from Krk's inhabitants, who are proud of their medieval walled city. If you're lucky, your holiday apartments could offer striking views of the town by night!
Day Trips & Activities
Once you've settled into your holiday house, head out to the historical island towns of Silo, Baska, Vrbnik, Punat, Malinska and of course the city of Krk. The islet of Plavnik, known for its corals and marine life, is worth an excursion. The best time to visit is summer when festivals unfold against the backdrop of the cathedral, the Franciscan monasteries, the Frankopan Castle and the aforementioned City Walls. The capital city Zagreb is a short flight away.
Families with children tend to rent holiday houses (alternately known as holiday rentals or holiday homes) because of the comfort, privacy and affordability factor. Book yourself a vacation in a holiday home and let Krk work its charm on you!
Property no. 1185686
+ 14 morefrom USD 601for 1 week
Holiday apartment for max. 6 personsApprox. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, dishwasher, beach approx. 50 mThere are 14 further property types with 14 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 449/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 2 children, approx. 35 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1280708 Preview
- from USD 339/week Studio for max. 3 persons, approx. 18 m², property no. 1137270 Preview
- from USD 364/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 1 child, approx. 30 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1467671 Preview
- from USD 418/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 35 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 863050 Preview
- from USD 652/week Holiday apartment for max. 8 persons, approx. 100 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 867296 Preview
- from USD 601/week Holiday apartment for max. 7 persons, approx. 100 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 867355 Preview
- from USD 551/week Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, approx. 45 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 877036 Preview
- from USD 601/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 928203 Preview
- from USD 339/week Studio for max. 2 persons, approx. 22 m², property no. 982050 Preview
- from USD 449/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 adults + 2 children, approx. 32 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1280704 Preview
- from USD 601/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1461304 Preview
- from USD 548/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 adults + 1 child, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 862841 Preview
- from USD 601/week Holiday apartment for max. 5 persons, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 928417 Preview
- from USD 652/week Holiday apartment for max. 7 persons, approx. 80 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 867264 Preview