Wolters Reisen GmbH
Bremer Straße 61, 28816 Stuhr, Germany
Managing Directors: Tom Müller, Torge Petersen
Commercial registry: District court of Walsrode HRB 110468
Sales Tax ID: DE116637206
Wolters is licensee of the trademark TUI.
If you have any questions, our customer service will be happy to help:
Phone: + 49 211 668878130
Note: Due to a very high volume of emails, we are currently only reachable by phone to a limited extent. You can reach us Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 12:00 (CET) and from 14:00 to 16:00 (CET).
Before you send us an email or telephone with a question, please note the following:
- New bookings are possible without any problems. Simply book your desired holiday accommodation on our website and inform yourself in advance for any questions about your travel destination. Link tip: On the website https://reopen.europa.eu/en the European Union provides information on the travel regulations of the individual Member States on an ongoing basis.
- If you want to redeem a voucher, simply book the desired holiday accommodation on our website and enter the voucher code in the comment field when booking. The reimbursement will then be charged by us or – if the payment of the new booking is made directly to the provider – refunded by us. Important: Only TUI Villas or atraveo vouchers issued by Wolters Reisen GmbH can be redeemed - no vouchers from other TUI companies and no vouchers from TUI Ferienhaus or TUI Rundreise.
- Current travel warnings, which apply to certain countries and regions, do not constitute a reason for a free cancellation. A travel warning is not a travel ban and, unlike a package tour, booking a holiday home is an individual tourist service.
- The same applies to possible restrictive travel regulations, such as a central registration, submission of a negative Covid-19 test upon entry or return or a possible quarantine regulation. If you do not want to or cannot start your trip, you only have the option of canceling your booking for a fee in accordance with the terms and conditions of the respective provider. Here you will find more information.
- For bookings made after March 15th, 2020, no more free cancellations or rebookings will be requested from the providers, because every citizen in Europe since then knew the extent of the global corona pandemic through the communication of official bodies and media reportings. A travel booking after this date is therefore a consciously accepted risk.
- All customers who have booked with us from one of the following providers should contact the provider directly for all queries: TUI Ferienhaus, Interchalet, Interhome, Novasol, dansommer, Belvilla, Center Parcs, Pierre et Vacances, Frosch Ferienhaus, Sol og Strand, Interholiday. Our customer service can unfortunately not help you with these bookings. More Informations and contact details
You’d like to rent out holiday homes and apartments, or have questions about the provider’s model? Contact our rental service:
Phone 0049.211.668878137 | Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Greenwich Mean Time)
Holiday home agencies can reach the product development service via email@example.com.
Do you operate a travel portal or similar internet sites with travel interested viewer? Then atraveo is your partner to help optimise the generated traffic on your web presence.
Phone 0049.211.668878108 | Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Greenwich Mean Time)
Press enquiries are handled by our marketing team:
Consumer Dispute Resolution / OS Platform
The European Commission provides a platform (the OS platform) at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ for users who reside in the EU and wish to settle disputes related to consumer law online. Wolters Reisen GmbH is not currently participating in an alternative - and for them, voluntary - dispute-resolution procedure. Therefore, the OS platform cannot be used by our customers.