Current Travel Information
Current information on Germany: Ban on tourist overnight stays from November 2nd to 30th, 2020
This holiday park is equipped in a modern way and can be found right next to the Nürburgring1/6Fun for the entire family
Eifel | A vacation in a holiday park is particularly ideal for families. As parents you can lean back and relax whilst your kids are taken care of your hands and are fully entertained.
Per week from USD 402show 4,232 offers
Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons on the North Frisian Islands2/6Vacation on a farm
Germany | Feed animals and run riot in the hay, grill bread on a stick and discover the agriculture. Vacation on a farm can be an eventful and lively experience for the entire family.
Per week from USD 388show 1,427 offers
This unusual treehouse in the style of a railway carriage is in Schleswig-Holstein.4/6Normal is boring
Germany | It doesn’t always have to be the traditional holiday home, does it? How about a lighthouse, a railway waggon or a turf hut as accommodation for the next holidayfor a change?
Per week from USD 533show 41 offers
5/6Vacation with your dog
Germany | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from USD 422show 37,528 offers
Castle for 36 people in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania.6/6Lord of the castle
Germany | With a castle or a former manor you can reside in a grand manner whilst on your vacation. Now you are just lacking the necessary staff.
Per week from USD 495show 45 offers
Guide to renting a holiday home in Moselle-Saar-Ruwer
Named after the Mosel River, Moselle-Saar-Ruwer is one of the 13 regions known for their high quality wines in Germany. While internationally known for its Riesling grape, Müller-Thurgau and Elbling also contribute to the region's wine production. Covering the valleys of Ruwer, Moselle and Saar, the region is also the home of the world's steepest vineyard, Calmont, which is planted on a 65° degree incline.
A holiday home in Moselle-Saar-Ruwer
There are many attractions and holiday rental opportunities in Moselle-Saar-Ruwer. The Mosel River Valley is an ideal spot for renting a holiday house or a holiday apartment if you would like to learn more about local wine production, whereas the city of Trier is a good starting point from which to explore the region's history. A holiday rental in Trier gives holidaymakers the opportunity to explore the city's Roman past at Porta Nigra (the ancient city gate), Aula Palatina (The Basilica of Constantine) or the ruins of the Kiaserthermen (the Roman Imperial Baths). Straddling the Mosel and the Rhine, Koblenz is another impressive and historic city in which to rent a holiday home or book a holiday apartment. The Deutsches Eck (German Corner), which separates the Mosel and Rhine rivers, offers spectacular views over the city. A holiday house in the rural district of Mayen-Koblenz also places holidaymakers within easy reach of the historic town of Wierschem, home of Elz Castle which dates from the 12th century.
The best time to visit Moselle-Saar-Ruwer
The best time to enjoy a holiday rental in Moselle-Saar-Ruwer is from late spring to early autumn. During this time the weather is warm, with temperatures ranging from 18°C in May to 25°C in July. Depending on weather conditions, the best time to rent a holiday home and explore the vineyards is immediately after the harvest season in autumn. With its spectacular vineyards and ancient towns and castles, Moselle-Saar-Ruwer offers many opportunities for a relaxing break at one of its many holiday houses.
Property no. 1578902
+ 12 morefrom USD 860for 1 week
Holiday home for max. 14 personsApprox. 152 m², 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, pets not allowed, cable TV, Wifi, washing machine, dishwasher, sauna, communal swimming poolThere are 12 further property types with 12 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 360/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1371180 Preview
- from USD 361/week Holiday home for max. 5 persons, approx. 89 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1377548 Preview
- from USD 361/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 83 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1461681 Preview
- from USD 391/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 85 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1501164 Preview
- from USD 342/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 68 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1528940 Preview
- from USD 391/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 83 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 1724312 Preview
- from USD 844/week Holiday home for max. 10 persons, approx. 157 m², 6 bedrooms, property no. 1372172 Preview
- from USD 844/week Holiday home for max. 12 persons, approx. 152 m², 5 bedrooms, property no. 1378151 Preview
- from USD 391/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 89 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1377230 Preview
- from USD 860/week Holiday home for max. 10 persons, approx. 152 m², 5 bedrooms, property no. 1725380 Preview
- from USD 416/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 85 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1568060 Preview
- from USD 378/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 85 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1372171 Preview
Property no. 704197
+ 1 morefrom USD 602for 1 week
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsApprox. 72 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Complete Wifi coverage, dishwasher, non-smoking property, grass beach approx. 8 km