This holiday home for eight people lies directly on the shore of the Sognefjord.1/8My fjord and I
Fjord Norway | Hundreds of inlets that cut deeply into the landscape characterise the coast of Norway. With these houses, you will be staying directly by the sea and enjoy the unique panorama close up.
Per week from USD 405show 235 offers
Secluded holiday home for up to 6 people at a fjord.2/866.56° North
North of the Arctic Circle | The sun does not set here in summer, while it barely slips above the horizon in winter. Experience spectacular nature in the far north!
Per week from USD 518show 120 offers
Holiday house for 9 people directly at the fjord coast.3/8A hot tub at the fjord
Norway | Hot Tubs are heated outdoor pools. These holiday homes all have an own hot tub from where you have a view across the landscape whilst enjoying a bubble bath.
Per week from USD 1,082show 8 offers
Holiday complex Nordseter Fjellstue near Lillehammer with accommodations for up to 5 people.4/8Snow magic in Norway
Lillehammer | Winter fun in the region around Lillehammer is promised by the Hafjell Ski Region with more than 40 kilometres of slope run and more than 300 kilometres of cross country ski run
Per week from USD 987show 8 offers
You’ll be staying directly on the water with this floating home in a quiet bay off the island of Bremangerlandet.5/8Fish on the hook
Norway | A boat and close by fishing grounds will very much excite hobby fishers. We have the suitable hut: For example with fillet place and freezer.
Per week from USD 322show 523 offers
“Very cosily furnished holiday home, super location,” wrote one satisfied holidaymaker about this holiday home for six people.6/8The best properties in Norway
Whether it’s at a fjord or further inland – we hereby present you with the holiday homes with the best reviews in Norway.
Per week from USD 249show 256 offers
Grass-roof house for up to six people at Nordfjord.7/8Connected with nature
Norway | Houses with a grass roof are a special feature that is mainly found in Scandinavia. Wouldn’t such quaint accommodation be exactly the right holiday home for your next break in Norway?
Per week from USD 271show 46 offers
8/8And I can come too
Norway | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from USD 294show 799 offers
Vacation in a holiday home in Sogn and Fjordane
Sogn and Fjordane, a beautiful county in Western Norway, is home to the longest ice cap and largest fjord. Measuring over 200 kilometers, the Sognefjord is Europe's longest fjord! The county is bordered by isles and coasts with a mountainous inland, providing breathtaking backdrops during your stay in the holiday houses in Sogn and Fjordane. The peak visitor season is during the mild climate from April to May, with December to April popular for skiiers.
Sogn and Fjordane holiday rentals
Førde and Måløy are two cities with ample choices of holiday houses. For coastal holiday rentals rent in Florø. Stay in the holiday homes of Sogndal to visit De Heibergske samlinger for its old houses and tools collection and Kaupanger stave church. December is the time to visit Sogndal for skiing. Choose holiday apartments in Lærdal to explore the Borgund stave church and hike the old village of Gamle Lærdalsøyri. For a quiet holiday rent the holiday homes by the Jølstervatn lake in Skei. Book the holiday apartments in Balestrand for panoramic views of Sognefjord. Flights connect the county with Oslo and Bergen. A car or bus ride is needed to get around.
Highlights of a Sogn and Fjordane vacation
To get out and explore the dramatic landscapes, walk the Jostedalsbreen glacier (the largest of its kind in continental Europe) or visit the stave church of Undredal village in central Nærøyfjorden, a UNESCO World Heritage site. (The goat cheese from this village is a must-try.) For lower key activities, visit the Fjærland Glacier museum or take the scenic train ride from Flåm to Myrdal, one of world's steepest tracks. Be it for active holidays or a relaxing getaway, a vacation in a holiday home in Sogn and Fjordane offers travellers many things to see and do.
Property no. 233986
+ 5 morefrom USD 284for 1 week
Haukedalen, Sogn and Fjordane
Holiday home for max. 4 personsApprox. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets are allowed (max. 1), satellite TV, Internet, Wifi, washing machine, dishwasher, boatThere are 5 further property types with 5 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 519/week Holiday home for max. 5 persons, approx. 60 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 272531 Preview
- from USD 519/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 60 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 272530 Preview
- from USD 213/week Holiday home for max. 3 persons, approx. 52 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 334970 Preview
- from USD 285/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 170 m², 5 bedrooms, property no. 272519 Preview
- from USD 316/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 72 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 272570 Preview
Property no. 213002
+ 7 more
Vevring, Sogn and Fjordane
Holiday home for max. 10 personsApprox. 116 m², 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets are allowed (max. 1), satellite TV, washing machine, dishwasher, boatThere are 7 further property types with 7 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 388/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 160 m², 4 bedrooms, property no. 708410 Preview
- from USD 236/week Holiday apartment for max. 8 persons, approx. 96 m², 4 bedrooms, property no. 272559 Preview
- from USD 653/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 105 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 1155186 Preview
- from USD 653/week Holiday home for max. 6 persons, approx. 96 m², 4 bedrooms, property no. 1211169 Preview
- from USD 599/week Holiday home for max. 5 persons, approx. 170 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 337894 Preview
- from USD 461/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 112 m², 4 bedrooms, property no. 910416 Preview
- from USD 806/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 300 m², 5 bedrooms, property no. 334988 Preview