Country estate for 4 people in the hills of Chianti.1/14Between cypresses and cycads
Tuscany | Whether a restored farm house or agriturismo – during a country vacation in Tuscany you can experience the nature and regional cuisine.
Per week from USD 303show 586 offers
“Very attractive stylish furnishings,” wrote one customer about the holiday home in Tuscany.2/14The best in Tuscany
Tuscany | Would you like to know which holiday home or apartment is particularly worth spending a holiday in? Here we'll show you the accommodation in Tuscany, which has received the best reviews from our customers.
Per week from USD 344show 642 offers
Secluded country house for up to 12 people in Chianti.
4/14Holiday with your own pool
Tuscany | Give your Italian holiday the perfect touch with a holiday home plus pool! And let yourself completely relax with a view of the rolling hills and vineyards.
Per week from USD 653show 2,991 offers
You’ll find this exceptional holiday apartment for four people in the heart of Rome.5/14That certain something
Italy | In the end it comes down to the furnishings if one feels comfortable. That applies to both your home and holiday. These holiday houses have a particularly fancy interior which gives them a unique flair for your vacation.
Per week from USD 348show 66 offers
Holiday residence surrounded by grapevines in Tuscany.6/14From Chianti to Lambrusco
Italy | On an Italian vineyard you can straight away taste the wine and experience the production on some country estates up close.
Per week from USD 367show 428 offers
Apartment situated in an old palazzo near St Peter’s Basilica.7/14Trip to the Eternal City
Rome | After you have visited the antique sights and exciting museums you can return to your retreat and remain completely independent.
Per week from USD 432show 33 offers
Pool in a holiday resort at Lake Garda. Here amongst others there is an apartment for 4 people.8/14Entertainment for everyone
Italy | Parents can relax and unwind whilst their children are taken of and entertained in a holiday park or holiday residence.
Per week from USD 288show 5,047 offers
Live like a Tuscan in a holiday home
Deciding where to go in Tuscany, and where to base your holiday home, is tricky. From mountain hiking, wine-tasting, waterfall wading, to sightseeing, this remarkable region in Central Italy offers more than just one holiday's worth of activities.
Rent a flat in one of the cultural cities
A holiday home in Florence leaves you free to explore this charming, cosy city at your leisure. A highlight must be the memorable views of the city – the River Arno and the hugely disproportionate dome of the Cathedral – from Michelangelo Square, particularly during the evening. The significance of Michelangelo's David is made clear in the Accademia and Galileo's finger is on display at the Galileo Museum if you're interested. Visit the laid-back Gothic city of Siena – Florence's one-time rival – with its welcoming square, palaces, and towers. If you go to visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa, try to spend the rest of the day strolling through the walled city of Lucca nearby.
Book a holiday home on the Tuscan coast
For wild, unspoilt scenery, book a holiday apartment in Maremma on the Tuscan coast. Use your holiday apartment as a base for exploring the region's mountains, swamps, local wildlife, and medieval towns. Relax in the popular Saturnia Springs or horse-ride along remote beaches. Further out to sea lies the island of Elba, Napoleon's idyllic place of exile, where you can hike, surf and snorkel.
Holidaying in the country
Drive along the jagged peaks and green mountains of the Garfagnana region, walk across a suspended rope-bridge in Abetone, and hold your nose as you walk through the sulphurous geysers of the Biancane Geothermal Park. Skis are needed in winter while the gentle hills and medieval towns of Chianti offer relaxing vistas for summer wine tasting. Walk through the mysterious sunken roads of the Etruscans after whom this remarkable region of Tuscany is named.
Property no. 833066
+ 7 morefrom USD 972for 1 week
Holiday home for max. 4 personsApprox. 75 m², 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Internet, Wifi, washing machine, dishwasherThere are 7 further property types with 7 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 651/week Holiday home for max. 2 persons, approx. 52 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 833062 Preview
- from USD 651/week Holiday home for max. 2 persons, approx. 54 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 833063 Preview
- from USD 972/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 70 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 833065 Preview
- from USD 972/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 85 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 833067 Preview
- from USD 858/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 77 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 833069 Preview
- from USD 972/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 78 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 833068 Preview
- from USD 760/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 99 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 833064 Preview
Property no. 1220810
+ 5 morefrom USD 1,143for 1 week
San Donato in Poggio, Tuscany
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsApprox. 90 m², 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets not allowed, satellite TV, dishwasher, communal swimming poolThere are 5 further property types with 5 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 686/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 43 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1010716 Preview
- from USD 629/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 30 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 1220814 Preview
- from USD 686/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 50 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 639174 Preview
- from USD 858/week Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 55 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 644384 Preview
- from USD 686/week Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 40 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 844200 Preview